The cheapest busesfrom Lubbock to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Lubbock to Dallas will cost around $76 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $76.
Lubbock to Dallas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$76|
|place||Bus depart from||Lubbock|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Dallas|
The fastest busesfrom Lubbock to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 12387km distance in an average of 6h 50m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 50m
Bus from Lubbock to Dallas
How to get to Dallas from Lubbock?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Dallas from Lubbock. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Dallas. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Lubbock to Dallas?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Lubbock to Dallas. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $76. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Dallas cheap tickets.
How far apart is Dallas from Lubbock?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Lubbock to Dallas is around 6h 50m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Lubbock. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 50m in Dallas.
Where are Lubbock and Dallas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Dallas, you can get on board at LUBBOCK - 801 BROADWAY. Moreover, get off the bus at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Dallas in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Lubbock to Dallas?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Dallas costs between $76 and USD 76.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Dallas low-cost tickets for only $76. This bus leaves at 10:25 from Lubbock bus station or stop at LUBBOCK - 801 BROADWAY. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:25 have the most expensive ticket to Dallas for about USD 76.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Dallas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Dallas is at 10:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Lubbock is at 10:25.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.