The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Portland
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Portland will cost around $106 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $89.
Los Angeles to Portland bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 12m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$89|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Portland|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Portland
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 1329km distance in an average of 1h 12m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 22h 5m
Bus from Los Angeles to Portland
how to get cheap bus tickets from los angeles to portland?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Portland. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $89. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Portland cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from los angeles to portland?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Portland costs between $89 and USD 117.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Portland low-cost tickets for only $89. This bus leaves at 09:50 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:40 have the most expensive ticket to Portland for about USD 117.00.
how to get to portland from los angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Portland from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Portland. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are los angeles and portland bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Portland, you can get on board at LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. Moreover, get off the bus at PORTLAND, PORTLAND UNION-AMTRAK (E) - 800 NW 6TH AVE.
when is the first and last bus to portland?expand_more
- The first bus time to Portland is at 09:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:55.
how far apart is portland from los angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Portland is around 1h 12m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 22h 5m in Portland.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Portland in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA