The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Oxnard
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Oxnard will cost around $16 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $16.
Los Angeles to Oxnard bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 18m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$16|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Oxnard|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Oxnard
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 88km distance in an average of 1h 18m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 10m
Bus from Los Angeles to Oxnard
how to get cheap bus tickets from los angeles to oxnard?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Oxnard. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $16. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, May 10. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Oxnard cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from los angeles to oxnard?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Oxnard costs between $16 and USD 16.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Oxnard low-cost tickets for only $16. This bus leaves at 06:30 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:30 have the most expensive ticket to Oxnard for about USD 16.00.
how to get to oxnard from los angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Oxnard from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Oxnard. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are los angeles and oxnard bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Oxnard, you can get on board at LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST, NORTH HOLLYWOOD. Moreover, get off the bus at OXNARD (E) - 201 E 4TH ST, STE 101, OXNARD.
when is the first and last bus to oxnard?expand_more
- The first bus time to Oxnard is at 05:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 14:10.
how far apart is oxnard from los angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Oxnard is around 1h 18m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 10m in Oxnard.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Oxnard in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA