The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Fontana
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Fontana will cost around $15 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $15.
Los Angeles to Fontana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$15|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Fontana|
Bus from Los Angeles to Fontana
how to get cheap bus tickets from los angeles to fontana?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Fontana. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $15. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jun 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Fontana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from los angeles to fontana?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Fontana costs between $15 and USD 15.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Fontana low-cost tickets for only $15. This bus leaves at 11:50 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at East Los Angeles - from 11/02/2014. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:50 have the most expensive ticket to Fontana for about USD 15.00.
how to get to fontana from los angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Fontana from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Fontana. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are los angeles and fontana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Fontana, you can get on board at East Los Angeles - from 11/02/2014. Moreover, get off the bus at 16803 Valley Blvd.
when is the first and last bus to fontana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Fontana is at 11:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 11:50.
how far apart is fontana from los angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Fontana is around 1h. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h in Fontana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
how to get ticket refund on tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Fontana in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA