The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to Lubbock
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to Lubbock will cost around $74 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $41.
Dallas to Lubbock bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$41|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Lubbock|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to Lubbock
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 12387km distance in an average of 6h 25m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 25m
Bus from Dallas to Lubbock
How to get to Lubbock from Dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Lubbock from Dallas. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Lubbock. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Dallas to Lubbock?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Dallas to Lubbock. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $41. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Lubbock cheap tickets.
How far apart is Lubbock from Dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to Lubbock is around 6h 25m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 25m in Lubbock.
Where are Dallas and Lubbock bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Lubbock, you can get on board at Dallas Bus Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Lubbock (Citibus), Lubbock Citibus DT Transfer Plaza.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Lubbock in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Dallas to Lubbock?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to Lubbock costs between $41 and USD 107.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Lubbock low-cost tickets for only $41. This bus leaves at 20:00 from Dallas bus station or stop at Dallas Bus Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 19:00 have the most expensive ticket to Lubbock for about USD 107.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Lubbock?expand_more
- The first bus time to Lubbock is at 19:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 20:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Dallas
5 Must try Dallas drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In Dallas, the vibrant nightlife beckons travelers and cocktail enthusiasts. Famous for its quintessential Texan hospitality, Dallas affirms its uniqueness with local drinks like the Margarita, dynamically melding heritage with innovation, instantly immersing visitors in the exciting Dallas cocktail culture.