The cheapest busesfrom Washington to Miami
Showing times and prices for Fri, Apr 23
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Washington to Miami will cost around $119 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $99.
Washington to Miami bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 48m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$99|
|place||Bus depart from||Washington|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Miami|
The fastest busesfrom Washington to Miami
Showing times and prices for Fri, Apr 23
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 1492km distance in an average of 6h 48m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 20m
Bus from Washington to Miami
how to get cheap bus tickets from washington to miami?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Washington to Miami. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $99. It is the lower trip price you can get on Fri, Apr 23. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Miami cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from washington to miami?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Miami costs between $99 and USD 125.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Miami low-cost tickets for only $99. This bus leaves at 16:50 from Washington bus station or stop at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, WASHINGTON. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:10 have the most expensive ticket to Miami for about USD 125.00.
how to get to miami from washington?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Miami from Washington. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Miami. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are washington and miami bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Miami, you can get on board at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, WASHINGTON. Moreover, get off the bus at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171, MIAMI CUTLER BAY.
when is the first and last bus to miami?expand_more
- The first bus time to Miami is at 02:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Washington is at 22:10.
how far apart is miami from washington?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Washington to Miami is around 6h 48m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Washington. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 20m in Miami.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Miami in advance and have a nice trip.