The cheapest busesfrom San Diego to Calexico
Showing times and prices for Fri, Jul 30
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Diego to Calexico will cost around $26 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $25.
San Diego to Calexico bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 22m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$25|
|place||Bus depart from||San Diego|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Calexico|
The fastest busesfrom San Diego to Calexico
Showing times and prices for Fri, Jul 30
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 10893km distance in an average of 4h 22m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 45m
Bus from San Diego to Calexico
how to get cheap bus tickets from san diego to calexico?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from San Diego to Calexico. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $25. It is the lower trip price you can get on Fri, Jul 30. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Calexico cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san diego to calexico?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Calexico costs between $25 and USD 27.50 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Calexico low-cost tickets for only $25. This bus leaves at 05:40 from San Diego bus station or stop at SAN YSIDRO, SAN YSIDRO - 731 E SAN YSIDRO BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 21:40 have the most expensive ticket to Calexico for about USD 27.50.
how to get to calexico from san diego?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Calexico from San Diego. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Calexico. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san diego and calexico bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Calexico, you can get on board at SAN YSIDRO, SAN YSIDRO - 731 E SAN YSIDRO BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at CALEXICO, CALEXICO - 123 E 1ST ST.
when is the first and last bus to calexico?expand_more
- The first bus time to Calexico is at 05:40. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Diego is at 21:40.
how far apart is calexico from san diego?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Diego to Calexico is around 4h 22m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Diego. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 45m in Calexico.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Calexico in advance and have a nice trip.