The cheapest busesfrom Providence to New York
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Providence to New York will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $16.
Providence to New York bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 51m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$16|
|place||Bus depart from||Providence|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New York|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Providence to New York
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day20
These direct buses cover the 247km distance in an average of 3h 51m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 10m
Bus from Providence to New York
how to get cheap bus tickets from providence to new york?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound offer a total of 20 bus schedules from Providence to New York. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $16. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8580 reviews for Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New York cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from providence to new york?expand_more
- Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound tickets to New York costs between $16 and USD 35.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to New York low-cost tickets for only $16. This bus leaves at 19:20 from Providence bus station or stop at Providence - Peter Pan Bus Terminal, Rhode Island Convention Center, Canal St., between Smith St. and Park Row, PROVIDENCE - 1 SABIN ST, Providence (Bus Terminal), Providence (Downtown), PROVIDENCE - 1 SABIN ST-BUS STOP. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:40 have the most expensive ticket to New York for about USD 35.00.
how to get to new york from providence?expand_more
- On average you find 20 daily schedules to New York from Providence. Usually, there are 140 bus departures every week on this route. Peter Pan Bus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New York. It is an average of 14 bus schedules per day and 420 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are providence and new york bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New York, you can get on board at Providence - Peter Pan Bus Terminal, Rhode Island Convention Center, Canal St., between Smith St. and Park Row, PROVIDENCE - 1 SABIN ST, Providence (Bus Terminal), Providence (Downtown), PROVIDENCE - 1 SABIN ST-BUS STOP. Moreover, get off the bus at New York (Port Authority), 7th Ave and 27th St, NEW YORK - 625 8TH AVE.
when is the first and last bus to new york?expand_more
- The first bus time to New York is at 06:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Providence is at 19:20.
how far apart is new york from providence?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Providence to New York is around 3h 51m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Providence. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 10m in New York.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Peter Pan Bus phone number: 1-800-343-9999
- Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on peter pan bus, megabus, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8580 user reviews to best choose between Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Peter Pan Bus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to New York in advance and have a nice trip.