The cheapest busesfrom Phoenix to El Paso
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Phoenix to El Paso will cost around $60 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $57.
Phoenix to El Paso bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||9h 21m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$57|
|place||Bus depart from||Phoenix|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||El Paso|
The fastest busesfrom Phoenix to El Paso
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 557km distance in an average of 9h 21m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 8h 45m
Bus from Phoenix to El Paso
How to get to El Paso from Phoenix?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to El Paso from Phoenix. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to El Paso. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Phoenix to El Paso?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Phoenix to El Paso. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $57. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find El Paso cheap tickets.
How far apart is El Paso from Phoenix?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Phoenix to El Paso is around 9h 21m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Phoenix. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 45m in El Paso.
Where are Phoenix and El Paso bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to El Paso, you can get on board at PHOENIX - 2115 E BUCKEYE RD. Moreover, get off the bus at EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to El Paso in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Phoenix to El Paso?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to El Paso costs between $57 and USD 63.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to El Paso low-cost tickets for only $57. This bus leaves at 07:10 from Phoenix bus station or stop at PHOENIX - 2115 E BUCKEYE RD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:25 have the most expensive ticket to El Paso for about USD 63.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to El Paso?expand_more
- The first bus time to El Paso is at 01:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Phoenix is at 23:55.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.