The cheapest busesfrom Phoenix to Las Vegas
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Phoenix to Las Vegas will cost around $62 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $62.
Phoenix to Las Vegas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 45m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$62|
|place||Bus depart from||Phoenix|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Las Vegas|
Bus from Phoenix to Las Vegas
How to get to Las Vegas from Phoenix?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Las Vegas from Phoenix. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Las Vegas. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Phoenix to Las Vegas?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Phoenix to Las Vegas. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $62. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Las Vegas cheap tickets.
How far apart is Las Vegas from Phoenix?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Phoenix to Las Vegas is around 4h 45m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Phoenix. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in Las Vegas.
Where are Phoenix and Las Vegas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Las Vegas, you can get on board at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009. Moreover, get off the bus at 931 W Owens Ave. suite 135 Las Vegas, Nv 89106.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Las Vegas in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Phoenix to Las Vegas?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Las Vegas costs between $62 and USD 62.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Las Vegas low-cost tickets for only $62. This bus leaves at 07:00 from Phoenix bus station or stop at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:00 have the most expensive ticket to Las Vegas for about USD 62.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Las Vegas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Las Vegas is at 07:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Phoenix is at 15:15.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Phoenix
5 Must try Phoenix drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Phoenix, a desert oasis, lures travelers with a fusion of native culture and cocktail artistry. Renowned for its vibrant sunsets and unique local spirits, visitors savour innovative drinks made with Southwest ingredients, unveiling a taste of the city’s environment, history and flavour in every sip. Dive into Phoenix’s enticing cocktail scene.
5 Must try Las Vegas, NV drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In the high-energy heart of Las Vegas, NV, cocktail enthusiasts uncover a vibrant playground. Its uniqueness lies in the distinct fusion of local infusions, stunning settings, and inventive mixology. With every sip, Vegas’ thrilling landscape of casinos and live shows becomes a delightfully intoxicating experience.