The cheapest busesfrom Philadelphia to Chicago
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Philadelphia to Chicago will cost around $93 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $92.
Philadelphia to Chicago bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||22h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$92|
|place||Bus depart from||Philadelphia|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Chicago|
The fastest busesfrom Philadelphia to Chicago
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 1069km distance in an average of 22h 25m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 19h 25m
Bus from Philadelphia to Chicago
How to get to Chicago from Philadelphia?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Chicago from Philadelphia. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Chicago. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Philadelphia to Chicago?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Philadelphia to Chicago. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $92. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Chicago cheap tickets.
How far apart is Chicago from Philadelphia?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Philadelphia to Chicago is around 22h 25m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Philadelphia. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 19h 25m in Chicago.
Where are Philadelphia and Chicago bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Chicago, you can get on board at PHILADELPHIA - 1001 FILBERT ST. Moreover, get off the bus at CHICAGO 95TH & DAN RYAN - 15 W 95TH ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Chicago in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Philadelphia to Chicago?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Chicago costs between $92 and USD 99.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Chicago low-cost tickets for only $92. This bus leaves at 03:15 from Philadelphia bus station or stop at PHILADELPHIA - 1001 FILBERT ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:30 have the most expensive ticket to Chicago for about USD 99.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Chicago?expand_more
- The first bus time to Chicago is at 03:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Philadelphia is at 19:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.