The cheapest busesfrom Norfolk to Atlanta
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Norfolk to Atlanta will cost around $217 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $202.
Norfolk to Atlanta bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||17h 22m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$202|
|place||Bus depart from||Norfolk|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Atlanta|
The fastest busesfrom Norfolk to Atlanta
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 812km distance in an average of 17h 22m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 16h 35m
Bus from Norfolk to Atlanta
How to get to Atlanta from Norfolk?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Atlanta from Norfolk. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Atlanta. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Norfolk to Atlanta?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Norfolk to Atlanta. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $202. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Atlanta cheap tickets.
How far apart is Atlanta from Norfolk?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Norfolk to Atlanta is around 17h 22m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Norfolk. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 16h 35m in Atlanta.
Where are Norfolk and Atlanta bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Atlanta, you can get on board at AMTRAK STATION - 280 PARK AVENUE. Moreover, get off the bus at ATLANTA BUS STATION - 232 FORSYTH ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Atlanta in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Norfolk to Atlanta?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Atlanta costs between $202 and USD 224.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Atlanta low-cost tickets for only $202. This bus leaves at 04:50 from Norfolk bus station or stop at AMTRAK STATION - 280 PARK AVENUE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 16:55 have the most expensive ticket to Atlanta for about USD 224.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Atlanta?expand_more
- The first bus time to Atlanta is at 04:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Norfolk is at 21:30.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.