The cheapest busesfrom Charlotte to Norfolk
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-03
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Charlotte to Norfolk will cost around $43 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $38.
Charlotte to Norfolk bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||14h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$38|
|place||Bus depart from||Charlotte|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Norfolk|
The fastest busesfrom Charlotte to Norfolk
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-03
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 448km distance in an average of 14h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 11h 40m
Bus from Charlotte to Norfolk
How to get to Norfolk from Charlotte?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Norfolk from Charlotte. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Norfolk. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Charlotte to Norfolk?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Charlotte to Norfolk. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $38. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-10-03. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Norfolk cheap tickets.
How far apart is Norfolk from Charlotte?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Charlotte to Norfolk is around 14h 5m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Charlotte. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 11h 40m in Norfolk.
Where are Charlotte and Norfolk bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Norfolk, you can get on board at CHARLOTTE BUS STATION - 518 W 4TH ST. Moreover, get off the bus at 900 E Brambleton Ave.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Norfolk in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Charlotte to Norfolk?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Norfolk costs between $38 and USD 47.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Norfolk low-cost tickets for only $38. This bus leaves at 08:05 from Charlotte bus station or stop at CHARLOTTE BUS STATION - 518 W 4TH ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:20 have the most expensive ticket to Norfolk for about USD 47.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Norfolk?expand_more
- The first bus time to Norfolk is at 05:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Charlotte is at 14:20.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.