The cheapest busesfrom New York to Scranton
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from New York to Scranton will cost around $45 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $44.
New York to Scranton bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$44|
|place||Bus depart from||New York|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Scranton|
The fastest busesfrom New York to Scranton
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 158km distance in an average of 2h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 20m
Bus from New York to Scranton
How to get to Scranton from New York?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Scranton from New York. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Scranton. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from New York to Scranton?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from New York to Scranton. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $44. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Scranton cheap tickets.
How far apart is Scranton from New York?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from New York to Scranton is around 2h 30m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from New York. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 20m in Scranton.
Where are New York and Scranton bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Scranton, you can get on board at NEW YORK - 625 8TH AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at SCRANTON - 23 LACKAWANNA AVE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Scranton in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from New York to Scranton?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Scranton costs between $44 and USD 47.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Scranton low-cost tickets for only $44. This bus leaves at 14:20 from New York bus station or stop at NEW YORK - 625 8TH AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:00 have the most expensive ticket to Scranton for about USD 47.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Scranton?expand_more
- The first bus time to Scranton is at 10:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from New York is at 14:20.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.