The cheapest busesfrom New Orleans to Mobile
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from New Orleans to Mobile will cost around $28 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $19.
New Orleans to Mobile bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 27m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$19|
|place||Bus depart from||New Orleans|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Mobile|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom New Orleans to Mobile
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 212km distance in an average of 2h 27m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 20m
Bus from New Orleans to Mobile
How to get to Mobile from New Orleans?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Mobile from New Orleans. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Mobile. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from New Orleans to Mobile?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus offer a total of 7 bus schedules from New Orleans to Mobile. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $19. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Mobile cheap tickets.
How far apart is Mobile from New Orleans?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from New Orleans to Mobile is around 2h 27m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from New Orleans. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 20m in Mobile.
Where are New Orleans and Mobile bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Mobile, you can get on board at New Orleans Bus Station, NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave. Moreover, get off the bus at Mobile Bus Station, MOBILE - 2545 GOVERNMENT BLVD, GM&O Transit Center - 110 Beauregard St.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Mobile in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from New Orleans to Mobile?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus tickets to Mobile costs between $19 and USD 37.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Mobile low-cost tickets for only $19. This bus leaves at 23:00 from New Orleans bus station or stop at New Orleans Bus Station, NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:25 have the most expensive ticket to Mobile for about USD 37.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Mobile?expand_more
- The first bus time to Mobile is at 03:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from New Orleans is at 23:00.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
New Orleans, LA
Bus tickets to New Orleans
5 Must try New Orleans, LA drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
New Orleans, a melting pot of rich history and vibrant culture, beckons cocktail lovers with its unique local drinks. Home to the iconic Sazerac and French 75, this LA gem infuses each sip with Creole influences, making every toast exotically refreshing and distinctively New Orleans.