The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Washington will cost around $93 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $68.
Chicago to Washington bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||23h 7m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$68|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Washington|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 956km distance in an average of 23h 7m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 19h 30m
Bus from Chicago to Washington
how to get cheap bus tickets from chicago to washington?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 7 bus schedules from Chicago to Washington. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $68. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Washington cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from chicago to washington?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Washington costs between $68 and USD 114.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Washington low-cost tickets for only $68. This bus leaves at 07:35 from Chicago bus station or stop at CHICAGO AMTRAK, CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:20 have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 114.00.
how to get to washington from chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Washington from Chicago. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Washington. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are chicago and washington bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at CHICAGO AMTRAK, CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. Moreover, get off the bus at WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE.
when is the first and last bus to washington?expand_more
- The first bus time to Washington is at 07:35. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 21:45.
how far apart is washington from chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Washington is around 23h 7m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 19h 30m in Washington.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.