The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Saint Paul
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Saint Paul will cost around $95 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $60.
Chicago to Saint Paul bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 49m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$60|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Saint Paul|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to Saint Paul
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
Trips per day14
These direct buses cover the 559km distance in an average of 8h 49m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 7h 45m
Bus from Chicago to Saint Paul
How to get to Saint Paul from Chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 14 daily schedules to Saint Paul from Chicago. Usually, there are 98 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Saint Paul. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Chicago to Saint Paul?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways offer a total of 14 bus schedules from Chicago to Saint Paul. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $60. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5637 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Saint Paul cheap tickets.
How far apart is Saint Paul from Chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Saint Paul is around 8h 49m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 45m in Saint Paul.
Where are Chicago and Saint Paul bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Saint Paul, you can get on board at Chicago Bus Station, Chicago Train Station. Moreover, get off the bus at St Paul (Union Depot), Saint Paul Union Depot, St. Paul (Rice St), Minneapolis St Paul Airport.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5637 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways website. Reserve your bus seat to Saint Paul in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Chicago to Saint Paul?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways tickets to Saint Paul costs between $60 and USD 236.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Saint Paul low-cost tickets for only $60. This bus leaves at 00:35 from Chicago bus station or stop at Chicago Bus Station, Chicago Train Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 22:00 have the most expensive ticket to Saint Paul for about USD 236.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Burlington Trailways phone number: 800 992 4618 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Saint Paul?expand_more
- The first bus time to Saint Paul is at 00:35. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 22:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Burlington Trailways?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Chicago
5 Must try Chicago drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover Chicago, a haven for travelers and cocktail fanatics, where every libation tells a distinct city story. Here, innovative mixologies mirror the rich cultural heritage, creating a ‘Chicago-style’ cocktail scene that transforms traditional drinks into a unique, local experience.