The cheapest busesfrom Birmingham to Nashville
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Birmingham to Nashville will cost around $55 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $45.
Birmingham to Nashville bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$45|
|place||Bus depart from||Birmingham|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Nashville|
The fastest busesfrom Birmingham to Nashville
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 294km distance in an average of 4h but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 20m
Bus from Birmingham to Nashville
how to get cheap bus tickets from birmingham to nashville?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Birmingham to Nashville. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $45. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, Apr 21. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Nashville cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from birmingham to nashville?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Nashville costs between $45 and USD 60.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Nashville low-cost tickets for only $45. This bus leaves at 17:40 from Birmingham bus station or stop at BIRMINGHAM - 1801 MORRIS AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:00 have the most expensive ticket to Nashville for about USD 60.00.
how to get to nashville from birmingham?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Nashville from Birmingham. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Nashville. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are birmingham and nashville bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Nashville, you can get on board at BIRMINGHAM - 1801 MORRIS AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at NASHVILLE - 709 5TH AVE SOUTH.
when is the first and last bus to nashville?expand_more
- The first bus time to Nashville is at 07:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Birmingham is at 19:30.
how far apart is nashville from birmingham?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Birmingham to Nashville is around 4h. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Birmingham. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 20m in Nashville.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Nashville in advance and have a nice trip.