The cheapest busesfrom Birmingham to Atlanta
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Birmingham to Atlanta will cost around $24 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $24.
Birmingham to Atlanta bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$24|
|place||Bus depart from||Birmingham|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Atlanta|
Bus from Birmingham to Atlanta
How to get to Atlanta from Birmingham?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Atlanta from Birmingham. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Megabus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Atlanta. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Birmingham to Atlanta?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Megabus offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Birmingham to Atlanta. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $24. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 2859 reviews for Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Atlanta cheap tickets.
How far apart is Atlanta from Birmingham?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Birmingham to Atlanta is around 3h 50m. Megabus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Birmingham. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 50m in Atlanta.
Where are Birmingham and Atlanta bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Atlanta, you can get on board at MAX Central Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Megabus Atlanta Bus Station at 232 Forsyth St. SW.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 2859 user reviews to best choose between Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Atlanta in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Birmingham to Atlanta?expand_more
- Megabus tickets to Atlanta costs between $24 and USD 24.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Atlanta low-cost tickets for only $24. This bus leaves at 02:15 from Birmingham bus station or stop at MAX Central Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:15 have the most expensive ticket to Atlanta for about USD 24.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Atlanta?expand_more
- The first bus time to Atlanta is at 02:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Birmingham is at 02:15.
How to get ticket refund on Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Birmingham
5 Must try Atlanta drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Delve into Atlanta’s vibrant scene, where mixologists blend Southern hospitality with innovative sips. Here, peach-infused spirits meet urban energy, offering a unique local flair. Each Atlanta cocktail layers history, creativity, and Southern charm, an intoxicating joy for travelers seeking an exciting taste adventure.