The cheapest busesfrom Memphis to Nashville
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Memphis to Nashville will cost around $36 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $22.
Memphis to Nashville bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 27m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$22|
|place||Bus depart from||Memphis|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Nashville|
The fastest busesfrom Memphis to Nashville
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day9
These direct buses cover the 317km distance in an average of 4h 27m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 45m
Bus from Memphis to Nashville
how to get cheap bus tickets from memphis to nashville?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 9 bus schedules from Memphis to Nashville. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $22. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Nashville cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from memphis to nashville?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Nashville costs between $22 and USD 52.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Nashville low-cost tickets for only $22. This bus leaves at 05:25 from Memphis bus station or stop at MEMPHIS - 3033 AIRWAYS BLVD, MEMPHIS. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:00 have the most expensive ticket to Nashville for about USD 52.00.
how to get to nashville from memphis?expand_more
- On average you find 9 daily schedules to Nashville from Memphis. Usually, there are 63 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Nashville. It is an average of 9 bus schedules per day and 270 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are memphis and nashville bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Nashville, you can get on board at MEMPHIS - 3033 AIRWAYS BLVD, MEMPHIS. Moreover, get off the bus at NASHVILLE - 709 5TH AVE SOUTH, NASHVILLE.
when is the first and last bus to nashville?expand_more
- The first bus time to Nashville is at 05:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Memphis is at 23:00.
how far apart is nashville from memphis?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Memphis to Nashville is around 4h 27m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Memphis. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 45m in Nashville.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Nashville in advance and have a nice trip.