Bus Louisville to Atlanta
Cheap bus tickets from Louisville to Atlanta
8 bus schedules from Louisville, KY to Atlanta, GA
- 12:01 pm - 9:15 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 44.00timelapse9h 14mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 3:10 am - 12:50 pmchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 36.00timelapse9h 40mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 3:20 am - 12:50 pmchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 36.00timelapse9h 30mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 8:30 am - 5:45 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 44.00timelapse9h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 1:35 am - 11:40 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.50timelapse10h 5mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 4:00 am - 11:55 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 34.00timelapse7h 55mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 6:45 am - 3:15 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.50timelapse8h 30mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 11:55 am - 9:15 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 44.00timelapse9h 20mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
Bus Louisville to Atlanta
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Louisville TO Atlanta WITH Greyhound, Megabus?
There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound, Megabus have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Louisville to Atlanta.
Find that at the bus timetable these 2 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 3621 bus reviews for Greyhound, Megabus services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound, Megabus bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Atlanta.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Louisville TO Atlanta?
Any bus ticket to Atlanta costs between USD 34 to USD 44 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Megabus for USD 34.
This bus leaves at 4:00 am from LOUISVILLE, N side of W Jefferson St b/t Roy WIlkins Ave and S 8th St.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:01 pm have the most expensive ticket to Atlanta for about USD 44.
HOW TO GET TO Atlanta FROM Louisville?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Atlanta from Louisville.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Atlanta.
It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Louisville AND Atlanta?
For this trip to Atlanta, you can get on board at LOUISVILLE, N side of W Jefferson St b/t Roy WIlkins Ave and S 8th St.
Moreover, get off the bus at ATLANTA, MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Louisville TO Atlanta?
The first bus time to Atlanta is at 12:01 pm.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Atlanta?
The last departure time from Louisville is at 11:55 am.
HOW FAR IS Atlanta FROM Louisville?
The bus traveling length from Louisville to Atlanta is around 9h 11m.
Megabus advertise it has the fastest transportation from Louisville.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 55m in Atlanta.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Megabus.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound, Megabus?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 3621 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Atlanta in advance and have a nice trip.