The cheapest busesfrom St Louis to Atlanta
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from St Louis to Atlanta will cost around $67 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $67.
St Louis to Atlanta bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||16h 51m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$67|
|place||Bus depart from||St Louis|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Atlanta|
The fastest busesfrom St Louis to Atlanta
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 753km distance in an average of 16h 51m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 12h 35m
Bus from St Louis to Atlanta
how to get cheap bus tickets from st louis to atlanta?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from St Louis to Atlanta. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $67. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Atlanta cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from st louis to atlanta?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Atlanta costs between $67 and USD 67.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Atlanta low-cost tickets for only $67. This bus leaves at 04:15 from St Louis bus station or stop at ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS LAMBERT FLD (E) - 10701 LAMBERT INTL BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:15 have the most expensive ticket to Atlanta for about USD 67.00.
how to get to atlanta from st louis?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Atlanta from St Louis. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Atlanta. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are st louis and atlanta bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Atlanta, you can get on board at ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS LAMBERT FLD (E) - 10701 LAMBERT INTL BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at ATLANTA, ATLANTA ARPT - 6000 N TERMINAL DR.
when is the first and last bus to atlanta?expand_more
- The first bus time to Atlanta is at 04:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from St Louis is at 18:40.
how far apart is atlanta from st louis?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from St Louis to Atlanta is around 16h 51m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from St Louis. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 12h 35m in Atlanta.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Atlanta in advance and have a nice trip.