The cheapest busesfrom Savannah to Orlando
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-18
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Savannah to Orlando will cost around $60 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $59.
Savannah to Orlando bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$59|
|place||Bus depart from||Savannah|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Orlando|
The fastest busesfrom Savannah to Orlando
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-18
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 395km distance in an average of 6h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 55m
Bus from Savannah to Orlando
How to get to Orlando from Savannah?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Orlando from Savannah. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Orlando. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Savannah to Orlando?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Savannah to Orlando. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $59. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-18. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Orlando cheap tickets.
How far apart is Orlando from Savannah?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Savannah to Orlando is around 6h 30m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Savannah. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 55m in Orlando.
Where are Savannah and Orlando bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Orlando, you can get on board at SAVANNAH - 610 W OGLETHORPE AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at ORLANDO - 555 N JOHN YOUNG PKWY.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Orlando in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Savannah to Orlando?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Orlando costs between $59 and USD 61.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Orlando low-cost tickets for only $59. This bus leaves at 13:00 from Savannah bus station or stop at SAVANNAH - 610 W OGLETHORPE AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 19:25 have the most expensive ticket to Orlando for about USD 61.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Orlando?expand_more
- The first bus time to Orlando is at 05:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Savannah is at 19:25.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.