The cheapest busesfrom Sacramento to Reno
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Sacramento to Reno will cost around $19 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $19.
Sacramento to Reno bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$19|
|place||Bus depart from||Sacramento|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Reno|
The fastest busesfrom Sacramento to Reno
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 180km distance in an average of 3h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 30m
Bus from Sacramento to Reno
How to get to Reno from Sacramento?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Reno from Sacramento. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Reno. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Sacramento to Reno?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Sacramento to Reno. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $19. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Reno cheap tickets.
How far apart is Reno from Sacramento?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Sacramento to Reno is around 3h 30m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Sacramento. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 30m in Reno.
Where are Sacramento and Reno bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Reno, you can get on board at SACRAMENTO BUS STATION - 420 RICHARDS BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at SPARKS TRANSIT CENTER - 1421 VICTORIAN AVE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Reno in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Sacramento to Reno?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Reno costs between $19 and USD 19.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Reno low-cost tickets for only $19. This bus leaves at 10:35 from Sacramento bus station or stop at SACRAMENTO BUS STATION - 420 RICHARDS BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:35 have the most expensive ticket to Reno for about USD 19.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Reno?expand_more
- The first bus time to Reno is at 10:35. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Sacramento is at 18:55.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.