The cheapest busesfrom Sacramento to Fresno
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Sacramento to Fresno will cost around $23 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $23.
Sacramento to Fresno bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 53m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$23|
|place||Bus depart from||Sacramento|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Fresno|
The fastest busesfrom Sacramento to Fresno
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 255km distance in an average of 3h 53m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 35m
Bus from Sacramento to Fresno
How to get to Fresno from Sacramento?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Fresno from Sacramento. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Fresno. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Sacramento to Fresno?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Sacramento to Fresno. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $23. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Fresno cheap tickets.
How far apart is Fresno from Sacramento?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Sacramento to Fresno is around 3h 53m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Sacramento. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 35m in Fresno.
Where are Sacramento and Fresno bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Fresno, you can get on board at SACRAMENTO - 420 RICHARDS BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at FRESNO - 2660 TULARE STREET.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Fresno in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Sacramento to Fresno?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Fresno costs between $23 and USD 24.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Fresno low-cost tickets for only $23. This bus leaves at 10:15 from Sacramento bus station or stop at SACRAMENTO - 420 RICHARDS BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:45 have the most expensive ticket to Fresno for about USD 24.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Fresno?expand_more
- The first bus time to Fresno is at 10:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Sacramento is at 22:05.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.