The cheapest busesfrom Phoenix to Fresno
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Phoenix to Fresno will cost around $93 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $93.
Phoenix to Fresno bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 12m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$93|
|place||Bus depart from||Phoenix|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Fresno|
The fastest busesfrom Phoenix to Fresno
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 792km distance in an average of 10h 12m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 5m
Bus from Phoenix to Fresno
How to get to Fresno from Phoenix?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Fresno from Phoenix. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Fresno. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Phoenix to Fresno?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Phoenix to Fresno. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $93. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Fresno cheap tickets.
How far apart is Fresno from Phoenix?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Phoenix to Fresno is around 10h 12m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Phoenix. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 5m in Fresno.
Where are Phoenix and Fresno bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Fresno, you can get on board at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009. Moreover, get off the bus at 919 E St. Fresno, CA 93706.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Fresno in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Phoenix to Fresno?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Fresno costs between $93 and USD 93.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Fresno low-cost tickets for only $93. This bus leaves at 00:20 from Phoenix bus station or stop at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:20 have the most expensive ticket to Fresno for about USD 93.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Fresno?expand_more
- The first bus time to Fresno is at 00:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Phoenix is at 04:30.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Phoenix
5 Must try Phoenix drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Phoenix, a desert oasis, lures travelers with a fusion of native culture and cocktail artistry. Renowned for its vibrant sunsets and unique local spirits, visitors savour innovative drinks made with Southwest ingredients, unveiling a taste of the city’s environment, history and flavour in every sip. Dive into Phoenix’s enticing cocktail scene.