The cheapest busesfrom Las Vegas to Ontario
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Las Vegas to Ontario will cost around $50 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $50.
Las Vegas to Ontario bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 15m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$50|
|place||Bus depart from||Las Vegas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Ontario|
Bus from Las Vegas to Ontario
How to get to Ontario from Las Vegas?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Ontario from Las Vegas. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Ontario. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Las Vegas to Ontario?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Las Vegas to Ontario. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $50. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Ontario cheap tickets.
How far apart is Ontario from Las Vegas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Las Vegas to Ontario is around 4h 15m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Las Vegas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in Ontario.
Where are Las Vegas and Ontario bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Ontario, you can get on board at 931 W Owens Ave. suite 135 Las Vegas, Nv 89106. Moreover, get off the bus at 1739 S Euclid Ave Suite G Ontario CA 91762.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Ontario in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Las Vegas to Ontario?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Ontario costs between $50 and USD 50.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Ontario low-cost tickets for only $50. This bus leaves at 09:00 from Las Vegas bus station or stop at 931 W Owens Ave. suite 135 Las Vegas, Nv 89106. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:00 have the most expensive ticket to Ontario for about USD 50.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Ontario?expand_more
- The first bus time to Ontario is at 09:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Las Vegas is at 18:00.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Las Vegas, NV
Bus tickets to Las Vegas
5 Must try Las Vegas, NV drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In the high-energy heart of Las Vegas, NV, cocktail enthusiasts uncover a vibrant playground. Its uniqueness lies in the distinct fusion of local infusions, stunning settings, and inventive mixology. With every sip, Vegas’ thrilling landscape of casinos and live shows becomes a delightfully intoxicating experience.