The cheapest busesfrom Kansas City to Tulsa
Showing times and prices for Sat, Apr 17
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Kansas City to Tulsa will cost around $53 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $43.
Kansas City to Tulsa bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$43|
|place||Bus depart from||Kansas City|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tulsa|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Jefferson Lines|
The fastest busesfrom Kansas City to Tulsa
Showing times and prices for Sat, Apr 17
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 11581km distance in an average of 6h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 15m
Bus from Kansas City to Tulsa
how to get cheap bus tickets from kansas city to tulsa?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Jefferson Lines offer a total of 7 bus schedules from Kansas City to Tulsa. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $43. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Apr 17. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5766 reviews for Greyhound, Jefferson Lines bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tulsa cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from kansas city to tulsa?expand_more
- Greyhound, Jefferson Lines tickets to Tulsa costs between $43 and USD 60.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tulsa low-cost tickets for only $43. This bus leaves at 22:45 from Kansas City bus station or stop at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST, KANSAS CITY. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:55 have the most expensive ticket to Tulsa for about USD 60.00.
how to get to tulsa from kansas city?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Tulsa from Kansas City. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tulsa. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are kansas city and tulsa bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tulsa, you can get on board at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST, KANSAS CITY. Moreover, get off the bus at TULSA - 317 S DETROIT, TULSA.
when is the first and last bus to tulsa?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tulsa is at 05:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Kansas City is at 23:10.
how far apart is tulsa from kansas city?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Kansas City to Tulsa is around 6h 35m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Kansas City. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 15m in Tulsa.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Jefferson Lines website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
- Jefferson Lines phone number: 800 451 5333
how to get ticket refund on greyhound, jefferson lines?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5766 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Jefferson Lines. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Jefferson Lines website. Reserve your bus seat to Tulsa in advance and have a nice trip.
Kansas City, MO