The cheapest busesfrom Kansas City to St Louis
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Kansas City to St Louis will cost around $30 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $23.
Kansas City to St Louis bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 46m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$23|
|place||Bus depart from||Kansas City|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||St Louis|
The fastest busesfrom Kansas City to St Louis
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 383km distance in an average of 6h 46m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h
Bus from Kansas City to St Louis
how to get cheap bus tickets from kansas city to st louis?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Kansas City to St Louis. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $23. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find St Louis cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from kansas city to st louis?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to St Louis costs between $23 and USD 35.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to St Louis low-cost tickets for only $23. This bus leaves at 22:25 from Kansas City bus station or stop at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 08:00 have the most expensive ticket to St Louis for about USD 35.00.
how to get to st louis from kansas city?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to St Louis from Kansas City. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to St Louis. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are kansas city and st louis bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to St Louis, you can get on board at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST. Moreover, get off the bus at ST LOUIS LAMBERT FLD (E) - 10701 LAMBERT INTL BLVD, ST LOUIS - 430 S 15TH ST.
when is the first and last bus to st louis?expand_more
- The first bus time to St Louis is at 08:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Kansas City is at 22:25.
how far apart is st louis from kansas city?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Kansas City to St Louis is around 6h 46m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Kansas City. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in St Louis.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to St Louis in advance and have a nice trip.
Kansas City, MO