The cheapest busesfrom Jacksonville to Miami
Showing times and prices for Mon, Aug 02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Jacksonville to Miami will cost around $55 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $50.
Jacksonville to Miami bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 29m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$50|
|place||Bus depart from||Jacksonville|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Miami|
The fastest busesfrom Jacksonville to Miami
Showing times and prices for Mon, Aug 02
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 529km distance in an average of 10h 29m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 8h 5m
Bus from Jacksonville to Miami
how to get cheap bus tickets from jacksonville to miami?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Jacksonville to Miami. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $50. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Aug 02. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Miami cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from jacksonville to miami?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Miami costs between $50 and USD 64.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Miami low-cost tickets for only $50. This bus leaves at 01:40 from Jacksonville bus station or stop at JACKSONVILLE, JACKSONVILLE - 1111 W FORSYTH ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:20 have the most expensive ticket to Miami for about USD 64.00.
how to get to miami from jacksonville?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Miami from Jacksonville. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Miami. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are jacksonville and miami bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Miami, you can get on board at JACKSONVILLE, JACKSONVILLE - 1111 W FORSYTH ST. Moreover, get off the bus at MIAMI ARPT (E), MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171.
when is the first and last bus to miami?expand_more
- The first bus time to Miami is at 01:40. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Jacksonville is at 23:20.
how far apart is miami from jacksonville?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Jacksonville to Miami is around 10h 29m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Jacksonville. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 5m in Miami.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Miami in advance and have a nice trip.