The cheapest busesfrom Indianapolis to Detroit
Showing times and prices for 2022-11-30
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Indianapolis to Detroit will cost around $77 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $55.
Indianapolis to Detroit bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 13m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$55|
|place||Bus depart from||Indianapolis|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Detroit|
The fastest busesfrom Indianapolis to Detroit
Showing times and prices for 2022-11-30
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 387km distance in an average of 8h 13m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 10m
Bus from Indianapolis to Detroit
How to get to Detroit from Indianapolis?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Detroit from Indianapolis. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Detroit. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Indianapolis to Detroit?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Indianapolis to Detroit. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $55. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-11-30. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Detroit cheap tickets.
How far apart is Detroit from Indianapolis?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Indianapolis to Detroit is around 8h 13m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Indianapolis. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 10m in Detroit.
Where are Indianapolis and Detroit bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Detroit, you can get on board at INDIANAPOLIS - 350 S ILLINOIS ST. Moreover, get off the bus at DETROIT - 1001 HOWARD ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Detroit in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Indianapolis to Detroit?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Detroit costs between $55 and USD 103.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Detroit low-cost tickets for only $55. This bus leaves at 10:45 from Indianapolis bus station or stop at INDIANAPOLIS - 350 S ILLINOIS ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:35 have the most expensive ticket to Detroit for about USD 103.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Detroit?expand_more
- The first bus time to Detroit is at 10:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Indianapolis is at 23:35.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.