The cheapest busesfrom Calexico to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Calexico to San Diego will cost around $28 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $28.
Calexico to San Diego bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 45m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$28|
|place||Bus depart from||Calexico|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Diego|
The fastest busesfrom Calexico to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 10893km distance in an average of 13h 45m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 13h 45m
Bus from Calexico to San Diego
How to get to San Diego from Calexico?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to San Diego from Calexico. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Diego. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Calexico to San Diego?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Calexico to San Diego. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $28. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Diego cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Diego from Calexico?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Calexico to San Diego is around 13h 45m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Calexico. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h 45m in San Diego.
Where are Calexico and San Diego bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Diego, you can get on board at CALEXICO - 123 E 1ST ST. Moreover, get off the bus at SAN DIEGO - 1313 NATIONAL AVE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to San Diego in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Calexico to San Diego?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to San Diego costs between $28 and USD 28.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to San Diego low-cost tickets for only $28. This bus leaves at 07:20 from Calexico bus station or stop at CALEXICO - 123 E 1ST ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:20 have the most expensive ticket to San Diego for about USD 28.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Diego?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Diego is at 07:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Calexico is at 07:20.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.