The cheapest busesfrom Salt Lake City to Phoenix
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Salt Lake City to Phoenix will cost around $138 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $138.
Salt Lake City to Phoenix bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||12h|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$138|
|place||Bus depart from||Salt Lake City|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Phoenix|
Bus from Salt Lake City to Phoenix
How to get to Phoenix from Salt Lake City?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Phoenix from Salt Lake City. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Phoenix. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Salt Lake City to Phoenix?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Salt Lake City to Phoenix. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $138. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Phoenix cheap tickets.
How far apart is Phoenix from Salt Lake City?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Salt Lake City to Phoenix is around 12h. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Salt Lake City. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 12h in Phoenix.
Where are Salt Lake City and Phoenix bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Phoenix, you can get on board at 6271 A Dixie Drive, Unit 1 West Jordan, Utah. Moreover, get off the bus at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Phoenix in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Salt Lake City to Phoenix?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Phoenix costs between $138 and USD 138.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Phoenix low-cost tickets for only $138. This bus leaves at 17:00 from Salt Lake City bus station or stop at 6271 A Dixie Drive, Unit 1 West Jordan, Utah. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:00 have the most expensive ticket to Phoenix for about USD 138.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Phoenix?expand_more
- The first bus time to Phoenix is at 17:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Salt Lake City is at 17:00.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Salt Lake City, UT