The cheapest busesfrom Denver to Salt Lake City
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Denver to Salt Lake City will cost around $96 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $80.
Denver to Salt Lake City bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 58m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$80|
|place||Bus depart from||Denver|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Salt Lake City|
The fastest busesfrom Denver to Salt Lake City
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 597km distance in an average of 10h 58m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 29m
Bus from Denver to Salt Lake City
how to get cheap bus tickets from denver to salt lake city?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Denver to Salt Lake City. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $80. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, May 10. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Salt Lake City cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from denver to salt lake city?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Salt Lake City costs between $80 and USD 107.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Salt Lake City low-cost tickets for only $80. This bus leaves at 12:01 from Denver bus station or stop at DENVER, DENVER - 1700 WEWATTA ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:30 have the most expensive ticket to Salt Lake City for about USD 107.00.
how to get to salt lake city from denver?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Salt Lake City from Denver. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Salt Lake City. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are denver and salt lake city bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Salt Lake City, you can get on board at DENVER, DENVER - 1700 WEWATTA ST. Moreover, get off the bus at SALT LAKE CITY, SALT LAKE CITY - 300 S 600 W.
when is the first and last bus to salt lake city?expand_more
- The first bus time to Salt Lake City is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Denver is at 12:01.
how far apart is salt lake city from denver?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Denver to Salt Lake City is around 10h 58m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Denver. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 29m in Salt Lake City.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Salt Lake City in advance and have a nice trip.
Salt Lake City, UT