The cheapest busesfrom Red Deer to Edmonton
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Red Deer to Edmonton will cost around $20 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $20.
Red Deer to Edmonton bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 44m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$20|
|place||Bus depart from||Red Deer|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Edmonton|
The fastest busesfrom Red Deer to Edmonton
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 130km distance in an average of 1h 44m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 40m
Bus from Red Deer to Edmonton
how to get cheap bus tickets from red deer to edmonton?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Red Deer to Edmonton. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $20. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Apr 18. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Edmonton cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from red deer to edmonton?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Edmonton costs between $20 and CAD 20.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Edmonton low-cost tickets for only $20. This bus leaves at 09:55 from Red Deer bus station or stop at Red Deer, AB. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:55 have the most expensive ticket to Edmonton for about CAD 20.00.
how to get to edmonton from red deer?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Edmonton from Red Deer. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Edmonton. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are red deer and edmonton bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Edmonton, you can get on board at Red Deer, AB. Moreover, get off the bus at Edmonton South, AB.
when is the first and last bus to edmonton?expand_more
- The first bus time to Edmonton is at 09:55. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Red Deer is at 21:40.
how far apart is edmonton from red deer?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Red Deer to Edmonton is around 1h 44m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Red Deer. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 40m in Edmonton.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Edmonton in advance and have a nice trip.