The cheapest busesfrom Edmonton to Red Deer
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Edmonton to Red Deer will cost around $20 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $20.
Edmonton to Red Deer bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 46m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$20|
|place||Bus depart from||Edmonton|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Red Deer|
The fastest busesfrom Edmonton to Red Deer
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 130km distance in an average of 1h 46m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 40m
Bus from Edmonton to Red Deer
how to get cheap bus tickets from edmonton to red deer?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 7 bus schedules from Edmonton to Red Deer. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $20. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Red Deer cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from edmonton to red deer?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Red Deer costs between $20 and CAD 20.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Red Deer low-cost tickets for only $20. This bus leaves at 01:25 from Edmonton bus station or stop at Edmonton South, AB. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:25 have the most expensive ticket to Red Deer for about CAD 20.00.
how to get to red deer from edmonton?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Red Deer from Edmonton. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Red Deer. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are edmonton and red deer bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Red Deer, you can get on board at Edmonton South, AB. Moreover, get off the bus at Red Deer, AB.
when is the first and last bus to red deer?expand_more
- The first bus time to Red Deer is at 01:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Edmonton is at 19:25.
how far apart is red deer from edmonton?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Edmonton to Red Deer is around 1h 46m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Edmonton. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 40m in Red Deer.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Red Deer in advance and have a nice trip.