The cheapest busesfrom Norfolk to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jul 24
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Norfolk to Washington will cost around $35 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $17.
Norfolk to Washington bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 54m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$17|
|place||Bus depart from||Norfolk|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Washington|
The fastest busesfrom Norfolk to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jul 24
Trips per day9
These direct buses cover the 239km distance in an average of 5h 54m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 35m
Bus from Norfolk to Washington
how to get cheap bus tickets from norfolk to washington?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 9 bus schedules from Norfolk to Washington. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $17. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jul 24. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Washington cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from norfolk to washington?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Washington costs between $17 and USD 73.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Washington low-cost tickets for only $17. This bus leaves at 14:00 from Norfolk bus station or stop at NORFOLK (E) - 900 E BRAMBLETONE AVE, NORFOLK. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:55 have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 73.00.
how to get to washington from norfolk?expand_more
- On average you find 9 daily schedules to Washington from Norfolk. Usually, there are 63 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Washington. It is an average of 9 bus schedules per day and 270 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are norfolk and washington bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at NORFOLK (E) - 900 E BRAMBLETONE AVE, NORFOLK. Moreover, get off the bus at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, WASHINGTON.
when is the first and last bus to washington?expand_more
- The first bus time to Washington is at 04:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Norfolk is at 23:00.
how far apart is washington from norfolk?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Norfolk to Washington is around 5h 54m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Norfolk. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 35m in Washington.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.