The cheapest busesfrom El Paso to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from El Paso to Houston will cost around $140 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $137.
El Paso to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||21h 56m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$137|
|place||Bus depart from||El Paso|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
The fastest busesfrom El Paso to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-13
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 1085km distance in an average of 21h 56m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 18h 50m
Bus from El Paso to Houston
How to get to Houston from El Paso?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Houston from El Paso. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from El Paso to Houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from El Paso to Houston. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $137. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
How far apart is Houston from El Paso?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from El Paso to Houston is around 21h 56m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from El Paso. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 18h 50m in Houston.
Where are El Paso and Houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST. Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON SE - 7000 HARRISBURG ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from El Paso to Houston?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Houston costs between $137 and USD 143.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $137. This bus leaves at 04:10 from El Paso bus station or stop at EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:55 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 143.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 04:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from El Paso is at 17:40.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.