The cheapest busesfrom El Paso to Albuquerque
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from El Paso to Albuquerque will cost around $25 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $19.
El Paso to Albuquerque bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 28m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$19|
|place||Bus depart from||El Paso|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Albuquerque|
The fastest busesfrom El Paso to Albuquerque
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 370km distance in an average of 4h 28m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 25m
Bus from El Paso to Albuquerque
how to get cheap bus tickets from el paso to albuquerque?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from El Paso to Albuquerque. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $19. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, May 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Albuquerque cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from el paso to albuquerque?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Albuquerque costs between $19 and USD 34.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Albuquerque low-cost tickets for only $19. This bus leaves at 09:25 from El Paso bus station or stop at EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST, EL PASO. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 03:25 have the most expensive ticket to Albuquerque for about USD 34.00.
how to get to albuquerque from el paso?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Albuquerque from El Paso. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Albuquerque. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are el paso and albuquerque bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Albuquerque, you can get on board at EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST, EL PASO. Moreover, get off the bus at ALBUQUERQUE - 320 1ST STREET SW, ALBUQUERQUE.
when is the first and last bus to albuquerque?expand_more
- The first bus time to Albuquerque is at 03:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from El Paso is at 20:55.
how far apart is albuquerque from el paso?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from El Paso to Albuquerque is around 4h 28m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from El Paso. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 25m in Albuquerque.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Albuquerque in advance and have a nice trip.