The cheapest busesfrom Abbotsford to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Tue, Apr 20
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Abbotsford to Vancouver will cost around $15 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $13.
Abbotsford to Vancouver bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$13|
|place||Bus depart from||Abbotsford|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Vancouver|
The fastest busesfrom Abbotsford to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Tue, Apr 20
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 65km distance in an average of 1h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 25m
Bus from Abbotsford to Vancouver
how to get cheap bus tickets from abbotsford to vancouver?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Abbotsford to Vancouver. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $13. It is the lower trip price you can get on Tue, Apr 20. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Vancouver cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from abbotsford to vancouver?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Vancouver costs between $13 and CAD 15.80 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Vancouver low-cost tickets for only $13. This bus leaves at 19:05 from Abbotsford bus station or stop at Abbotsford, BC. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:05 have the most expensive ticket to Vancouver for about CAD 15.80.
how to get to vancouver from abbotsford?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Vancouver from Abbotsford. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Vancouver. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are abbotsford and vancouver bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Vancouver, you can get on board at Abbotsford, BC. Moreover, get off the bus at Vancouver, BC.
when is the first and last bus to vancouver?expand_more
- The first bus time to Vancouver is at 07:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Abbotsford is at 20:05.
how far apart is vancouver from abbotsford?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Abbotsford to Vancouver is around 1h 30m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Abbotsford. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 25m in Vancouver.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Vancouver in advance and have a nice trip.