The cheapest busesfrom Abbotsford to Kelowna
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Abbotsford to Kelowna will cost around $8888 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $8888.
Abbotsford to Kelowna bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$8888|
|place||Bus depart from||Abbotsford|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Kelowna|
The fastest busesfrom Abbotsford to Kelowna
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 12
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 224km distance in an average of 4h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 25m
Bus from Abbotsford to Kelowna
how to get cheap bus tickets from abbotsford to kelowna?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Abbotsford to Kelowna. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $8888. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, May 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Kelowna cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from abbotsford to kelowna?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Kelowna costs between $8888 and USD 8888.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Kelowna low-cost tickets for only $8888. This bus leaves at 08:00 from Abbotsford bus station or stop at ABBOTSFORD - 2033 ABBOTSFORD WAY. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 08:00 have the most expensive ticket to Kelowna for about USD 8888.00.
how to get to kelowna from abbotsford?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Kelowna from Abbotsford. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Kelowna. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are abbotsford and kelowna bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Kelowna, you can get on board at ABBOTSFORD - 2033 ABBOTSFORD WAY. Moreover, get off the bus at KELOWNA - 2366 LECKIE RD.
when is the first and last bus to kelowna?expand_more
- The first bus time to Kelowna is at 08:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Abbotsford is at 19:20.
how far apart is kelowna from abbotsford?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Abbotsford to Kelowna is around 4h 35m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Abbotsford. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 25m in Kelowna.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Kelowna in advance and have a nice trip.