The cheapest busesfrom Vancouver to Victoria
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Vancouver to Victoria will cost around $36 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $36.
Vancouver to Victoria bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 43m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$36|
|place||Bus depart from||Vancouver|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Victoria|
The fastest busesfrom Vancouver to Victoria
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 29
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 97km distance in an average of 3h 43m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 35m
Bus from Vancouver to Victoria
how to get cheap bus tickets from vancouver to victoria?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 7 bus schedules from Vancouver to Victoria. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $36. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, Jul 29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Victoria cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from vancouver to victoria?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Victoria costs between $36 and CAD 36.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Victoria low-cost tickets for only $36. This bus leaves at 07:30 from Vancouver bus station or stop at Vancouver, BC. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:30 have the most expensive ticket to Victoria for about CAD 36.00.
how to get to victoria from vancouver?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Victoria from Vancouver. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Victoria. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are vancouver and victoria bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Victoria, you can get on board at Vancouver, BC. Moreover, get off the bus at Victoria, BC.
when is the first and last bus to victoria?expand_more
- The first bus time to Victoria is at 07:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Vancouver is at 17:30.
how far apart is victoria from vancouver?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Vancouver to Victoria is around 3h 43m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Vancouver. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 35m in Victoria.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Victoria in advance and have a nice trip.