Bus Schedule Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Leaves at 10:00 PM in 5/15/2019 with Tufesa
Tufesa reviews and rating
- 01 800 737 8883
- Calle Sufragio Efectivo #440 Zona Centro 85000 Cd. Obregón, Sonora
Travelling by bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Tufesa BUS TICKET DETAILS FROM Las Vegas TO Los Angeles DEPARTING ON May 15, 2019
The following information is for Tufesa bus schedule selection on May 15, 2019.
It leaves from 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV at 10:00 PM.
The departure address is 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV.
At 3:05 AM the bus arrives on Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave.
The arrival address is 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV.
The bus ticket price for this one is 39 US Dollars.
This trip length to get to Los Angeles is 4h 50m.
Tufesa operates and offers a roundtrip bus tickets with standard service.
Take a look at Tufesa 7208 bus service reviews from real customers.
Tufesa reviews and rates are 4 of 5 stars.
Tufesa CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any urgent matter, call Tufesa phone number on 01 800 737 8883.
For general inquiries, about bus fares, departures or arrivals, contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRST AND LAST BUS DEPARTURES FOR May 15, 2019
Note that for this bus route there is a total of 79 bus schedules for this day.
The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 12:01 AM.
The last departure time is at 11:55 PM.
For next day, there are 79 bus departures.
OTHER AVAILABLE BUS PRICES AND SERVICES FROM Las Vegas TO Los Angeles
The ticket cost can range from USD 10.00 to USD 94.00 each seat.
You find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 10.00.
This bus leaves at 12:01 AM from 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV.
But, the bus leaving at 2:45 PM have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 94.00.
Consider looking other bus companies, besides your preference on Tufesa.
Take a look on following different options on bus service types and customers rating, if available.
- Greyhound bus company has a 3/5 stars rating
- Flixbus bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Windstar bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Megabus bus company has a 3.5/5 stars rating
- Vegas Swift Ride bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Tufesa bus company has a 4/5 stars rating
- Bolt Bus bus company has a 4/5 stars rating
- Lux Vegas Bus bus company has a 2/5 stars rating
- American Royalty bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Las Vegas Express Bus bus company has a 1/5 stars rating
- CHD Bus bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Lux Bus America bus company has a 5/5 stars rating
- Pandora Bus bus company has a 3/5 stars rating
- Silverado Stages bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
OTHER AVAILABLE BUS STATIONS, DEPARTURES, AND ARRIVAL POINTS
Sometimes there are other locations options for departures and arrivals.
If there is any available for this bus route, it follows right under.
- LAS VEGAS - 200 S MAIN ST
- Las Vegas Strip (Las Vegas Blvd)
- RTC South Strip Transfer Terminal
- Downtown Las Vegas (1st St)
- Las Vegas - 1410 N. Eastern Ave.
- 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas, NV (500 S. 1st Street.)
- 2055 N Las Vegas Blvd - North Vegas
- 2055 N Las Vegas Blvd
- 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
- 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Las Vegas - 1410 N Eastern Ave
- California Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas, NV
- Harrahs Hotel - Las Vegas
- LAS VEGAS RTC (E)
- LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST
- Downtown LA
- Union Station's Patsaouras Transit Plaza Bay 8
- East Los Angeles - 5201 E. Olympic Blvd.
- Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave
- Los Angeles, CA (Union Station)
- 2521 E. Florence Ave. - Huntington Park
- 2521 E Florence Ave
- 850 N Broadway - Los Angeles, CA
- Kiki Bakery -Monterey Park, CA
- 850 N Broadway
- East Los Angeles -- 5201 E Olympic Blvd
- 8585 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood, CA
- Downtown LA - 512 N Main St
- LOS ANGELES
- Futura Net - 4425 E Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
- Futura Net - 4425 E Olympic Blvd
- 11723 Garvey Ave Suite B - El Monte, CA
WHICH IS THE FASTEST BUS?
The bus trip duration from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is around 4h 29m.
For this journey, Lux Vegas Bus says it has the fastest transportation leaving from Las Vegas.
If selecting the bus time leaving at 7:00 PM, you may arrive in -13h in Los Angeles.
HAVE ANY Los Angeles HOTEL BOOKING YET?
For May 15, 2019 there are many hotel deals for Los Angeles at Booking.com.
You can trust it as one of the best hotel finder for your trip.
Always try to search and book in advance.
That way improves your chance to get a good discount and also have more available accommodations.
SEARCH FOR Los Angeles FLIGHT TICKETS AND TRAIN TICKETS
CHEAP AIRLINE TICKETS
While searching for the best bus price to Los Angeles, consider other transportation options.
Check if it is available flight tickets from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
Sometimes you can find cheap flights than bus tickets.
There are plenty of flight deals around the web with fantastic fly ticket prices.
Book a flight to Los Angeles can be better than take the bus.
Another ground travel option is to take a train from Las Vegas.
Go to <a href="https://www.trainbuster.com" target="_blank">Trainbuster and search for Amtrak train tickets from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 7208 user reviews.
User reviews always best describe the available bus services.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Windstar, Megabus, Vegas Swift Ride, Tufesa, Bolt Bus, Lux Vegas Bus, American Royalty, Las Vegas Express Bus, CHD Bus, Lux Bus America, Pandora Bus, Silverado Stages website.
Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.