The cheapest busesfrom Vancouver to Penticton
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Vancouver to Penticton will cost around $46 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $45.
Vancouver to Penticton bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 56m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$45|
|place||Bus depart from||Vancouver|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Penticton|
The fastest busesfrom Vancouver to Penticton
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 7512km distance in an average of 5h 56m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 25m
Bus from Vancouver to Penticton
how to get cheap bus tickets from vancouver to penticton?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Vancouver to Penticton. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $45. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Penticton cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from vancouver to penticton?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Penticton costs between $45 and USD 48.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Penticton low-cost tickets for only $45. This bus leaves at 12:30 from Vancouver bus station or stop at VANCOUVER - 1150 STATION ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:30 have the most expensive ticket to Penticton for about USD 48.00.
how to get to penticton from vancouver?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Penticton from Vancouver. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Penticton. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are vancouver and penticton bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Penticton, you can get on board at VANCOUVER - 1150 STATION ST. Moreover, get off the bus at PENTICTON - 307 ELLIS ST.
when is the first and last bus to penticton?expand_more
- The first bus time to Penticton is at 00:01. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Vancouver is at 12:30.
how far apart is penticton from vancouver?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Vancouver to Penticton is around 5h 56m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Vancouver. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 25m in Penticton.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Penticton in advance and have a nice trip.