The cheapest busesfrom Toronto to Peterborough
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Toronto to Peterborough will cost around $42 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $42.
Toronto to Peterborough bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 56m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$42|
|place||Bus depart from||Toronto|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Peterborough|
The fastest busesfrom Toronto to Peterborough
Showing times and prices for Sun, Apr 18
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 9989km distance in an average of 1h 56m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 45m
Bus from Toronto to Peterborough
how to get cheap bus tickets from toronto to peterborough?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Toronto to Peterborough. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $42. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Apr 18. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Peterborough cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from toronto to peterborough?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Peterborough costs between $42 and USD 43.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Peterborough low-cost tickets for only $42. This bus leaves at 14:30 from Toronto bus station or stop at TORONTO - 610 BAY ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:30 have the most expensive ticket to Peterborough for about USD 43.00.
how to get to peterborough from toronto?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Peterborough from Toronto. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Peterborough. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are toronto and peterborough bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Peterborough, you can get on board at TORONTO - 610 BAY ST. Moreover, get off the bus at PETERBOROUGH - 220 SIMCOE ST.
when is the first and last bus to peterborough?expand_more
- The first bus time to Peterborough is at 07:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Toronto is at 19:30.
how far apart is peterborough from toronto?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Toronto to Peterborough is around 1h 56m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Toronto. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 45m in Peterborough.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Peterborough in advance and have a nice trip.