The cheapest busesfrom San Luis Potosí to Monterrey
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey will cost around $796 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $525.
San Luis Potosí to Monterrey bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 45m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$525|
|place||Bus depart from||San Luis Potosí|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Monterrey|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera|
The fastest busesfrom San Luis Potosí to Monterrey
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day25
These direct buses cover the 400km distance in an average of 7h 45m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 46m
Bus from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey
How to get to Monterrey from San Luis Potosí?expand_more
- On average you find 25 daily schedules to Monterrey from San Luis Potosí. Usually, there are 175 bus departures every week on this route. Transportes Del Norte bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Monterrey. It is an average of 13 bus schedules per day and 390 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera offer a total of 25 bus schedules from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Transportes Del Norte tickets are available for $525. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 134 reviews for Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Monterrey cheap tickets.
How far apart is Monterrey from San Luis Potosí?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey is around 7h 45m. Futura Select schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Luis Potosí. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 46m in Monterrey.
Where are San Luis Potosí and Monterrey bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Monterrey, you can get on board at Terminal - San Luis Potosí, Terminal - Ciudad Valles. Moreover, get off the bus at Central de autobuses - Monterrey, Agencia Tecnologico De Mty.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 134 user reviews to best choose between Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera website. Reserve your bus seat to Monterrey in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Luis Potosí to Monterrey?expand_more
- Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera tickets to Monterrey costs between $525 and MXN 1125.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Transportes Del Norte to Monterrey low-cost tickets for only $525. This bus leaves at 11:40 from San Luis Potosí bus station or stop at Terminal - San Luis Potosí, Terminal - Ciudad Valles. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 18:00 have the most expensive ticket to Monterrey for about MXN 1125.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Futura phone number: 01 800 507 5500Futura Select phone number: 01 800 507 5500Transportes Del Norte phone number: (81) 8151 5253Transportes Frontera phone number: 01 800 507 5500 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Monterrey?expand_more
- The first bus time to Monterrey is at 00:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Luis Potosí is at 23:59.
How to get ticket refund on Futura, Futura Select, Transportes Del Norte, Transportes Frontera?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
San Luis Potosí, S.L.P.
Bus tickets to San Luis Potosí