The cheapest busesfrom San Francisco to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Francisco to Tijuana will cost around $96 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $86.
San Francisco to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||14h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$86|
|place||Bus depart from||San Francisco|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
The fastest busesfrom San Francisco to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 05
Trips per day7
These direct buses cover the 769km distance in an average of 14h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 12h 50m
Bus from San Francisco to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from san francisco to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 7 bus schedules from San Francisco to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $86. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, May 05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san francisco to tijuana?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Tijuana costs between $86 and USD 106.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $86. This bus leaves at 07:00 from San Francisco bus station or stop at SAN FRANCISCO. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:00 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 106.00.
how to get to tijuana from san francisco?expand_more
- On average you find 7 daily schedules to Tijuana from San Francisco. Usually, there are 49 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san francisco and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at SAN FRANCISCO. Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA ARPT.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Francisco is at 23:00.
how far apart is tijuana from san francisco?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Francisco to Tijuana is around 14h 5m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Francisco. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 12h 50m in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.
San Francisco, CA