The cheapest busesfrom San Diego to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Diego to Tijuana will cost around $10 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $10.
San Diego to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||0h 26m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$10|
|place||Bus depart from||San Diego|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
The fastest busesfrom San Diego to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 31km distance in an average of 0h 26m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 20m
Bus from San Diego to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from san diego to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 3 bus schedules from San Diego to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $10. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san diego to tijuana?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Tijuana costs between $10 and USD 10.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $10. This bus leaves at 05:25 from San Diego bus station or stop at 727 East San Ysidro Blvd, San Ysidro. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:25 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 10.00.
how to get to tijuana from san diego?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Tijuana from San Diego. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san diego and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at 727 East San Ysidro Blvd, San Ysidro. Moreover, get off the bus at Yellow Cab Services.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 05:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Diego is at 23:50.
how far apart is tijuana from san diego?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Diego to Tijuana is around 0h 26m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Diego. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 20m in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
how to get ticket refund on tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.