The cheapest busesfrom Monterrey to San Luis Potosí
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí will cost around $984 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $640.
Monterrey to San Luis Potosí bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 46m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$640|
|place||Bus depart from||Monterrey|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Luis Potosí|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura|
The fastest busesfrom Monterrey to San Luis Potosí
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
Trips per day73
These direct buses cover the 400km distance in an average of 7h 46m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 30m
Bus from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí
How to get to San Luis Potosí from Monterrey?expand_more
- On average you find 73 daily schedules to San Luis Potosí from Monterrey. Usually, there are 511 bus departures every week on this route. Transportes Frontera bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Luis Potosí. It is an average of 22 bus schedules per day and 660 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura offer a total of 73 bus schedules from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Transportes Del Norte tickets are available for $640. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 134 reviews for Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Luis Potosí cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Luis Potosí from Monterrey?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí is around 7h 46m. Futura Select schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Monterrey. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 30m in San Luis Potosí.
Where are Monterrey and San Luis Potosí bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Luis Potosí, you can get on board at Central de autobuses - Monterrey. Moreover, get off the bus at Terminal - San Luis Potosí, Terminal - Ciudad Valles, Parada San Ricardo, Terminal - Ciudad Del Maiz.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 134 user reviews to best choose between Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura website. Reserve your bus seat to San Luis Potosí in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí?expand_more
- Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura tickets to San Luis Potosí costs between $640 and MXN 1154.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Transportes Del Norte to San Luis Potosí low-cost tickets for only $640. This bus leaves at 10:00 from Monterrey bus station or stop at Central de autobuses - Monterrey. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:00 have the most expensive ticket to San Luis Potosí for about MXN 1154.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Transportes Del Norte phone number: (81) 8151 5253Futura Select phone number: 01 800 507 5500Transportes Frontera phone number: 01 800 507 5500Ibus phone number: Futura phone number: 01 800 507 5500 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Luis Potosí?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Luis Potosí is at 00:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Monterrey is at 23:59.
How to get ticket refund on Transportes Del Norte, Futura Select, Transportes Frontera, Ibus, Futura?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Monterrey
San Luis Potosí, S.L.P.