The cheapest busesfrom Monterrey to Ciudad Valles
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-14
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles will cost around $1027 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $595.
Monterrey to Ciudad Valles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 44m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$595|
|place||Bus depart from||Monterrey|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Ciudad Valles|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte|
The fastest busesfrom Monterrey to Ciudad Valles
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-14
Trips per day104
These direct buses cover the 458km distance in an average of 8h 44m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 7h 17m
Bus from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles
How to get to Ciudad Valles from Monterrey?expand_more
- On average you find 104 daily schedules to Ciudad Valles from Monterrey. Usually, there are 728 bus departures every week on this route. Transportes Frontera bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Ciudad Valles. It is an average of 94 bus schedules per day and 2820 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte offer a total of 104 bus schedules from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Transportes Del Norte tickets are available for $595. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-14. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 30 reviews for Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Ciudad Valles cheap tickets.
How far apart is Ciudad Valles from Monterrey?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles is around 8h 44m. Transportes Frontera schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Monterrey. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 17m in Ciudad Valles.
Where are Monterrey and Ciudad Valles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Ciudad Valles, you can get on board at Central de autobuses - Monterrey. Moreover, get off the bus at Parada Gustavo Garmendia, Parada Laguna Del Mante, Parada Tantoval, Parada El Rebaje, Parada Las Pitas, Parada El Banito, Parada El Pujal, Terminal Santiaguillo, Parada El Coy, Parada Villa Fierro, Parada El Matalote, Parada Los Sabinos, Parada La Carolina, Terminal - Ciudad Valles, Parada Limoncito.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 30 user reviews to best choose between Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte website. Reserve your bus seat to Ciudad Valles in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles?expand_more
- Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte tickets to Ciudad Valles costs between $595 and MXN 1125.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Transportes Del Norte to Ciudad Valles low-cost tickets for only $595. This bus leaves at 07:30 from Monterrey bus station or stop at Central de autobuses - Monterrey. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:00 have the most expensive ticket to Ciudad Valles for about MXN 1125.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Transportes Frontera phone number: 01 800 507 5500Transportes Del Norte phone number: (81) 8151 5253 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Ciudad Valles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Ciudad Valles is at 07:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Monterrey is at 23:59.
How to get ticket refund on Transportes Frontera, Transportes Del Norte?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Monterrey
Ciudad Valles, S.L.P.